Friday, March 30, 2012

Shoe Collection Part 1



I have had several requests to make videos on my shoe collection.  I have over 100 pairs of shoes,  I didn't know how to start,  so I decided to break them down into sections.  The shoes in this first collection were all purchased at the Wholesale Fashion Shoe Store  in lovely Phoenix, AZ.  This store is one of Phoenix's hidden treasures.

The best part about this store is that each pair of shoes is only $10.88, and it is open to the public.  The store does not currently ship any items, so you do have to go to the actual store to purchase your shoes.  You also have to keep an eye out, they bring in new shoes every week, so if you see something on their Facebook page that you like, you have to go in and get it right away before the shoe sells out in your size.

 This pair I customized, I added a Hello Kitty face with rhinestone's

 These are my favorite pair of flats!

 Bamboo 

 Same shoe as Giovanna from JF

 MIXX same shoe as Jordyn from JF

 Speed Limit 98

 Forever 21 

 Fahrenheit

 Bamboo

Same as Taryn from SD

 Forever 21

 Breckelle's

Similar to Society Sucide Iron Fist shoe from JF


11 comments:

  1. I love looking through people's shoe collections!

    -Jessica
    www.shoesfashionfitness.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! I felt a little lazy to do my shoe collection, but it wasn't so bad. The only way for me to do this is in sections :)

      Delete
  2. I love the shoe 'Farenheit!' Super blog, looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marci! See now you have to come visit Arizona, just for the shoe store alone :)

      Delete
  3. I just started my collection once I found this Wholesale Fashion Shoes. And its right around the corner from my house. yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky!!! I would be in so much trouble if I was that close to the store! I live about 20 min away, so I do not go very often, but I keep an eye out on the new shoes posted on Facebook :)

      Delete
  4. I wish we had a store like that here! LOL. I love seeing other people's shoe collections. I'm always looking through youtube and searching on google. Can't wait to see the other shoes! :)

    http://trinnah.net

    ReplyDelete