Sunday, March 11, 2012

Birkin Inspired Bag

I noticed that Shoedazzle added a new bag to our boutiques last night.  The name of the bag is Iredell, this bag is a Birkin inspired bag available in white, orange, red, teal, and green.  I was thinking of purchasing this exact same bag on ebay last week.  Ebay's price for this bag is $23.59 compared to Shoedazzle's price $39.95, but for a budget queen such as myself I will try to get the best deal for my money.  I went ahead and placed an order for the pink bag on ebay.  The downside is that you might have to wait up to 3 weeks to get your order, but for those who want to save some money it is worth it.


This bag is coveted by many fashionistas, all the IT stars in Hollywood are often seen carrying this beautiful bag around.  The cost of an authentic Birkin bag can vary anywhere from $5,300-$50,000. Posh has been seen with this bag in many different colors, it appears to be one of her favorite bags.  This is a staple piece in her wardrobe.



The good thing about ordering from Shoedazzle is that if you change your mind after receiving your item, you can exchange your purchase for something else at no additional cost.  Shoedazzle will also give you points for each purchase you make, you also get 200 points for each person that uses your link to sign up with them.  Once you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a free item from your boutique.  This is one of the perks that you have when you belong to their shoe club.  If you do not yet belong to Shoedazzle, and are interested in signing up, please use my link so that you get 20% off of your first purchase.  Enjoy your Sunday, and happy shopping!

8 comments:

  1. I got the light blue one on ebay :) Should come soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking about getting the blue one as well :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Lizbeth, Katiuska Tn designed my logos, and the layout! I LOVE it, she is a wonderful graphic designer!!!

      Delete
  3. I got the pink one from eBay it came in dirty and I hated the way it opens I actually threw it out.. Great blog btw I'm following . If you'd like you can follow me back at http://trisarmoire.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tri, thank you for subscribing, and I am sorry for the delayed response! I am trying to think what I will be doing with this bag, but I doubt that I will be using it though.

      Delete