Friday, July 05, 2013

Style Me Friday: Kim Kardashian Inspired Maxi Dress

Happy Friday!  I hope all of you had a great 4th of July.  My family and I spent the evening yesterday having a picnic at our church Living Word Bible Church.  The kids really had fun they had a great Fire Work display, we had a really good time.  It rained this morning so it feels really muggy and sticky outside, I am looking forward to a little less heat here.  I hope it cools down soon.
 
I am linking up for Style Me Friday with The Fashionista Next Door.  This weeks challenge was to wear a maxi dress.  I honestly was not sure I would participate since I really do not like how I look in maxi dresses, I feel like I am wear pj's.  I searched a few stores before I found this dress on the clearance rack at Target. 
 
I love the black and white trend, so I decided to try it on and liked it!  I love the way Kim Kardashian is wearing her maxi dress in this picture.  It is a very casual look, and very comfortable.  I only own 1 other maxi dress but I just use it around the house, but this dress is really cute to wear out and run some errands with my kids! 
 
 
Here are a few of my favorite celebrities rocking a black and white maxi dress.  Very casual and chic, my two favorites are Jeniffer Lopez and Kim Kardashian.
 
Necklace: Little Black Bag
Dress: Target $14.99
Purse: JustFab Petite Icon $25
Sandals: JustFab $5
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!  Please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE.
 
Besos
 
Marieesbella


6 comments:

  1. I don't like maxi dresses but this one is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and white stripes are my fav and this dress is cute. :-) I like Rihanna's look.

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the black and white and that pop of yellow! BTW I found you on Style Me Friday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely dear. You can never go wrong with Black and white. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good maxi and this one is bang on trend with the stripes. Tres chic.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola your blog is my Blog of the week. Your a real inspiration to me. I love it when Latinas like ourselves look amazing!
    Check it out!

    www.fashion1psychology.com

    ReplyDelete