Friday, March 08, 2013

Mint & Polkadots

Happy Friday, so happy to be so blessed and to be alive!  Never take anyone for granted, always be grateful and thankful for all the amazing and wonderful things in your life.  Whenever I start trying to feel sorry for myself, my mom always reminds me that it could be worse.  Instead of thinking about all the bad things that happen in life, when you sit down and think of all the great things that you have in your life suddenly your problems seem so small and not so big anymore.  Take time to appreciate and treasure all the important people in your life!

Okay, so now moving on to my OOTD.  Originally I wanted to try and make an outfit with yellow and mint and maybe some pink, but then I decided to try my black polka dot dress with this and I loved it!  Black and white is going to be big this season,  I love that you can pretty much add any color to black and white to make it pop.  If there is something you can invest into your wardrobe this season, I would definitely recommend investing in a black and white dress!  You might even have something in your closet that can use some revamping, you just need to play with your accessories.  

When I find a dress or anything that really works for me, I buy it in different colors.  I found this dress at Walmart and it was only $9.98, I posted the pink with black hearts last week.  I went back this week and got 3 more in different patterns.  The most important thing to remember is to find something that will flatter your figure not all clothes are flattering on everyone!  If you know your body and what works for it, then shopping will be a breeze.  

Necklace: Little Black Bag
Purse: Rue 21 $6.49
Dress: Walmart Polka dot $9.98
High Heels: Naples from Justfab $39.99



I instantly knew when Justfab released these shoes that I needed to add them to my collection, mint and ankle straps oh yeah I needed them!  These are high heels, but the platform in the heel make them very comfortable!  I would say that they are as comfortable as Payson from Justfab.  The name of this shoe is Naples, I think it is almost sold out in the mint, but the pink is still in stock and I think I might have to order before it sells out!  As far as sizing goes I know some ladies felt like they ran big on them, I ordered half a size up, but I have a wide foot so I usually do this for flats and open toe shoes. 

 I hope that you have an amazing and blessed weekend!  If you haven't yet please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

Besos

Marieesbella

11 comments:

  1. You look fab! LOVE the mint accessories!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ever has you down, I hope it gets better really soon. You are right though you can always frind something to be happy for and count your blessings. I have to say this combination has to be one of my favorites of yours. I love the green color and think I will have to grab those shoes and necklace for Easter! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mint makes things better! Cheer up =) Life is short! Love this look.

    Katy009 Fashion Agent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mint colors! They look so springy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that is my favorite outfit, all of them are cute but I love polka dots and the shoes and purse, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always loved blk and white, it's a hairstylist thing...LOL...
    Seriously it's because like you said you can add just about any color accessories
    and it works. I love this outfit, Walmart dress wow, looks great on you too!
    The shoes are well, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shoes!! :)

    http://astyleinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the teal!!! Such an "in" color these days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stylin! But oh my- how do you walk in those heels? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That necklace is gorgeous! I love how black makes such a great base for any color. I don't think I have anything in mint. I should look! I'm trying to bring more color into my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete