Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Adoria: Pretty in pink

When I first saw Adoria, she reminded me of a Strawberry Shortcake Ice cream.  I didn't think I would like this shoe until a couple of my Sole Sisters posted pics of Adoria.  I instantly knew she had to join my shoe collection!  I received my shoes yesterday, I tried Adoria on immediately!  I ordered her tts and she fits perfectly.  I am so glad I decided to order her, because she is now sold out in most sizes. 


 Adoria from Justfab



Black blazer: Goodwill $1
White Hello Kitty Shirt: $12
Pink Belladazzle bag: $25
Heart Bracelet: 5-7-9 $4.90
JF Jeans: $40
JF Adoria $40


If you are a member of  Just Fabulous, what are you waiting for?  You can use my link to sign up and get 50% off your first purchase!  Thank you for reading my blog, and please do not forget to SUBSCRIBE :)


2 comments: