Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pink Amour

My look of the day is inspired by Ashley from "Ashes into Fashion".  I love how she combined her yellow skinny jeans with her pink pumps.  The pink and the yellow contrast each other nicely.

This look inspired me to pair my pink Amour shoes from Shoedazzle with my yellow skinny jeans.  I LOVE  my pink Amour shoes!  They are one of the most comfortable pumps that I have, I also have them in the black & white combo.  Shoedazzle had the teal & gray combo as well, but I missed out on that shoe, so when they came out with the pink ones I snagged them as soon as I saw them!  

Shoedazzle Pink Amour Shoes
JustFab Elite watch
Belladazzle bag



White blazer Forever 21 $22.90
White top Burlington Coat Factory $8
JustFab Elite watch GIFT
Pink Belladazzle bag $30
Yellow skinny jeans Forever 21 $15.50
Pink Amour shoes Shoedazzle $39.99

Thank you for reading!  Please do not forget to Subscribe to my blog.  

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love your heels more with these pants! Love it! thanks for posting you have inspired more color combos for me.

    ReplyDelete