Saturday, September 22, 2012

Shoe Challenge Day 20

One of my favorite local shoe stores is the Wholesale Fashion Shoes in Phoenix, AZ.  If you are ever in the area and love shoes this is a store you must check out!  All shoes are $10.88, and boots run from $18-$25 a pair.  It is a wholesale shoe store open to the public, and there is no minimum that you have to buy.  I have seen many shoes that sell on Shoedazzle and Justfab sell at this same store, so the quality would be about the same as these online shoe stores.  

I am wearing a white with blue polka dot dress from Forever 21 $11.99, a blue blazer from Kohl's from the Candie's Collection $10, my pink Nila Anthony bag from Little Black Bag, my Elite watch from JustFab, a handmade pearl bracelet from Belladazzle, and my pink heels from the Wholesale Shoe Store $10.88. 

Thank you for stopping by, please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

BESOS!

Marieesbella

2 comments:

  1. I bought this dress, too, and I love it! :)

    http://astyleinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I saw your blog post on it, I actually just purchased mine during the Labor Day sale at Forever 21 buy 1 and get one free :) It's actually very comfy!

    ReplyDelete