Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday Thrifty Treasure's

If you have been reading my blog, you already know how much I enjoy thrift store shopping.  I shop weekly at Goodwill and Epic exclusively on Dollar Days.  I think I got my bargain shopping from my Grandma Angela, I remember how much she enjoyed shopping at garage sales. I have loved shopping at garage sales since I was very young, after all someone's trash is someone else treasures!

You can never have too much pink!  October is the month to wear pink for Breast Cancer Awareness, which is what inspired my outfit.  I found this really pretty pink blazer at Epic $1, my white skinny jeans are from Rue 21 $7, white Marilyn Monroe shirt from Walmart $5, pink rosette clutch, my handmade LOVE bracelet & mom bracelet are from Belladazzle, and my pink heels are from the Wholesale Fashion Shoe Store $10.88.

I was so excited when I found this 70's dress at the Goodwill last week!  It is so pretty it has some silver shimmer stripes, and it was only $1!!!  I am wearing my sexy heel's from Justfab Cher, these are also available in nude, which I might have to get since I love these shoe's so much.  I found this black box clutch at the Goodwill for $6.99. 

Thank you for stopping by & please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

Besos!

Marieesbella

12 comments:

  1. I love both outfits, especially the black shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Outfits!! what awesome deals :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your deals, and you always look great in them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress and the accessories are amazing!!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pants and jacket and of course the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bracelet in the pink outfit!
    I love you style. I can't even tell you enough how cute these outfits are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your sense of style! cute outfit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again.....wish I could totally raid your closet! You have the best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You dress very well! No one would ever guess Goodwill! Those shoes and that pinkish bracelet rock!

    Dawn
    www.cheapisthenewclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am seriously in love with both outfits, you have amazing style!

    ReplyDelete