Sunday, November 18, 2012

Forever 21 Hello Kitty Haul

This past Friday Forever 21 released a new Hello Kitty Exclusive Collection, and being a Hello Kitty fan I had to go check it out. I was told by the manager that they would keep getting new items in regularly and to keep checking back.  Here is a picture of the small section they had on display.  I was glad to find that most of the items were very affordable priced at about $15 and under, with the exception of the Choco Cat boyfriend sweater I believe it was about $30. 


They have some cute boxed sets of neon nail polishes and lip glosses priced at about $6 each set, perfect to use as stocking stuffers.  All the clothing items have some cute tags that say TO & FROM ready to be gifted.

I only grabbed a few items that I knew I would get a lot of use out of.  The clutch and socks were not part of the Hello Kitty Collection, but I liked them so I went ahead and grabbed them as well.  

I did a little bit of shopping yesterday and decided to wear one of the Hello Kitty shirts with my pink boots from Shoedazzle, I am in LOVE with these pretty boots!  Oh and they are so comfy, plus I snagged them from the BOGO sale, so double score!!! 

I wanted to try a couple of different looks with the black and white Hello Kitty shirt, so I started off with the shirt and black skirt from Charlotte Russe, and my flats from Rue 21.  I added my faux leather jacket from Rue 21, and my neon bag from Rue 21.  This is an outfit I am wearing today to run errands.  I changed the jacket with a pink blazer from a thrift store haul, added the white clutch from Forever 21, and my pink Iron Fist shoes from JustFab.  I would use this outfit for date night or night out with the girls.  

Jacket: Rue 21 
Shirt: Forever 21 $13
Skirt: Charlotte Russe $6
Bracelets: I handmade them
Flats: Rue 21 $5
Purse: Rue 21 $5

Pink Blazer: Thrift store $1
Shirt: Forever 21 $13
Skirt: Charlotte Russe $6
Watch: Gift
Purse: Forever 21 $15
Iron Fist Heels: JustFab $40
Thank you for stopping by and please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!
Besos
Marieesbella 

No comments:

Post a Comment