Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Shoedazzle's Shala & Jackie

I was feeling a little blue today, not sure why I may just be exhausted.  I have insomnia, so I haven't been getting much sleep lately.  What makes me happy is bright colors, so I threw on my green skinny jeans, and this cute colorful blazer I found at Wet Seal over the weekend.  I am feeling a lot happier now, and top it all off I am having a good hair day!  I applied the hair mask from nuNAAT today, and I just love how shiny and smooth it makes my hair!  They are currently hosting a giveaway on my blog so make sure to enter!

I also purchased these adorable studded flats from Shoedazzle this month part of the BOGO sale, I really wanted the black but they were sold out in my size.  The description says they are purple, but they look a little more magenta to me.  I ordered .5 size up as I usually do in flats since I have wide feet and they fit perfectly.  I love them!  If you are not a Shoedazzle member use my link to sign up, and take advantage of their 50% off sale they are having right now!

  I have been stressing a little about getting ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow that I think Happy Hour at RA tonight would be a great way to relax before tomorrow!  I love to dress in heels anytime I go out with my hubby, so I put my black skirt, Jackie studded wine heels from Shoedazzle, and my black studded purse from JustFab.  I think I like the second look the most.  If I could live in dresses, skirts and heels all day everyday I would!

Blazer: Wet Seal $20
Tank: Charlotte Russe $5
Green Skinny Jeans: Rue 21 $9
Flats: Shala Shoedazzle BOGO SALE
Bag: Betsey Johnson TJ MAXX $39.99

Blazer: Wet Seal $20
Tank: Charlotte Russe $5
Skirt: Charlotte Russe $6
Shoes: Shoedazzle Jackie wine BOGO sale
Bag: JustFab Gift
Thank you so much for stopping by & please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

Besos

Marieesbella

4 comments:

  1. Love the green pants. So perfect for wintertime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! Loving all the colors this fall :)

      Delete
  2. loving the looks!! the shoesssss <3 especially the red one !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I subscribed by email to your blog, look forward to seeing more posts.

    ReplyDelete