Friday, January 04, 2013

OOTD: Hearts & Leather

Happy Friday!  This is my first OOTD for the new year, I tried taking the pictures outside, but it is extremely windy!  I can't wait until it starts getting warmer here in Arizona, I am a wimp and can't take the cold weather.  The good thing about Arizona is that we have really awesome weather for the most part of the year, so the couple months of really HOT days are worth the sacrifice. 

Moving on to the OOTD, I have posted this sweater before on my blog, but I love it so here it is again.  It is a really pretty pink color but for some reason it looks red in the pictures.  I purchased this sweater at one of my favorite stores Rue 21 for $9.  I also found the perfect faux-leather skirt at Forever 21 for only $17.80, it has an elastic waist which I love.  

My boots are Shoedazzle's Darya, they are very pretty especially with the pink sole, but they hurt my feet!  They are not very comfortable because of the way the shoe curves.  I have come to realize that most shoes are not very comfortable, especially the pretty ones.  For me comfortable shoes are ballet flats, and flat boots. 

Heart sweater: Rue 21 $9
Heart ring: Rue 21 $2
Faux-leather skirt: Forever 21 $17.80
Purse: Bestey Johnson Heart quilted TJ MAXX $39.99
Boots: Shoedazzle's Darya

Thank you so much for stopping by & please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

Besos

Marieesbella

12 comments:

  1. Another great outfit and look at the deals you got! Awesome, looking already for V-Day luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweater! You find the best things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink on the bottom of those boots! Too bad they hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that outfit, especially the skirt! I am not sure that I have ever seen a skirt like the before. Great find!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually went shopping the other day at some of the stores you mention. It is a little hard with three boys tagging along but still scored some great deals, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute sweater! I have to admit that I'm more of a flat boot lover myself. I think I would fall if I tried walking in those! lol But they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute Valentines ay Outfit!! I know I have told you this before but I really love your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the outfit. You are all set for a great night on the town with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love love love this ring and can't wait to hit up rue21 tomorrow to see if we have any here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Once again, a very cute outfit to inspire me. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute look! Love the sweater and the skirt!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete