Monday, March 11, 2013

Floral Print Dress: Spring into Color

Is it really Monday already?  I don't know about you but I could have used a longer weekend.  Lucky me my 4 kids have Spring Break this week, so I need to figure out how to keep them busy.  It has been pretty windy here in Arizona, so I am not sure about taking them out to the park today.  I might just take them to the library today, and on Wednesday we will be going to the Spark Festival where they have a bunch of fun activities for the kids.  

If you don't already know I love color, the more color in my outfit the better!  I like to take pictures for my blog with outfits that I would wear to go out on date night or ladies night, just to give you ideas.  For a more casual look, I just throw on some flats, my jean jacket and I am ready to go.  This is the very same dress I have posted about in the previous posts but in a different print.  I love the floral print, it just screams Spring!  You just cannot beat the price, and the versatility of this dress. 

 
Bracelets: Rue 21 $2
Watch: Charming Charlies $10
Necklace: Rue 21 $3
Dress: Walmart $9.98
Purse: Kaplan from Shoedazzle
Shoes: Payson from Justfab

Payson is one of my FAVORITE shoes from Justfab, a mary jane is such a classic shoe that will be in style for a very long time.  The platform on these shoes make them comfortable for the heel height.  This is such a shoe you would want to invest in and add to your wardrobe.  This shoe is sold out online, but they have a similar shoe Nikita available in black.    If you are not yet a member of Justfab use my link to get your very first purchase 50% off! 

Thank you for stopping by and please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you would like to see on my blog!

Besos

Marieesbella

6 comments:

  1. I love the Spring colors, those shoes are so cute, I am stuck with sneakers so I can chase the little ones, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spark Festival? What is that?! Love your outfit! I'd wear every piece of this (I wouldn't be able to walk gracefully in the shoes- heels don't agree with me! but I'd wear it) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you can be so stylish on a budget! NICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes! The straps are so feminine and pretty. Want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THE WHOLE OUTFIT, THE COLOR PALETTE AND THOSE SHOES!!
    YOU LOOK GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete