Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mixing Prints: Floral Blazer & Polka Dot Shorts

Here is my first outfit post in over a week!  I feel like it has been a really long time, anyway I was having issues with my laptop, it feels good to have my laptop working again.   I was starting to feel a little stressed out about it. I am just glad to be back to my blogging something I really enjoy doing.
 
 Today I am wearing a floral blazer I found at a thrift store, I have had it since last year and never found the right outfit to wear it with.  I decided to wear it with my blue polka dot shorts from JustFab, they are very short, but they came cuffed so I decided to uncuff them to add a little length to them.  Do you like the new trend of mixing prints together in an outfit?
 
 
Blazer: Thrift Store $1
Peplum blouse: Walmart $9.98
Shorts: JustFab $24.99
Purse: Green Icon JustFab $39.99
Shoes: Marco Santi Flats
 
 Isn't green JustFab Icon bag gorgeous?  It really is an amazing quality bag, and it looks really expensive!  I am still aticipating the mint Icon bag, I cannot wait to add that one to my collection. 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by & please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!
 
Besos
 
Marieesbella
 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I love the way the floral and polka dots came together. Cute bag by the way. Stay beautiful girl :)

    http://dominiquejazell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the colors and patterns are so beautiful together! Love all your bracelets <3 I always wear them on my left hand ahaha
    xxx
    Mandy
    Stickers&Skirts

    ReplyDelete