Thursday, April 18, 2013

Prabal Gurung Peplum Top

I really liked almost all of the collection that Prabal Gurung designed for Target.  I ended up getting quite a few pieces from his collection, not all at once, but as they started to go on sale I kept adding more and more to my wardrobe.  I found this super cute peplum top from his collection, and although it is a size to big I decided I really wanted it.  I believe I found it for $15 on clearance.  I really love all the pretty bright flowers, it just screams Spring in here!

 I really love my neon yellow Aveiro shoes from JustFab, ordinarily I do not go for sandals like these, but they are actually really comfortable.  The front strap keeps my toes from sliding forward which is one of the things I look for in a shoe this style.  I decided to go up .5 a size to give me more room in my toes in  case my feet decide to slide forward a little.  They have these in this pretty yellow neon color with the snakeskin in the back, and a pretty coral neon color which I must add to my collection.

Top: Prabal Gurung for Target $15
Necklace: Block Party JustFab gift
Purse: Impresario JustFab $25
Skirt: Forever 21 
Heels: Aviero JustFab $39.99

One of my favorite JustFab bags is Impresario, I cannot believe it hasn't sold out online yet!  It is just such a cute bag!  I love that it is made a patent faux leather, it has a really cute feminine bow in the front and some gold spikes to add some edginess.  It has a really pretty gold chain to go over your shoulders.  Did I mention that it looks so much like a  LV bag?  This bag is only $39.99, and is also available in a deep purple plum color. 





Thank you for stopping by and please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

Besos

Marieesbella

1 comment:

  1. love this outfit! nice and bright. i wanted to buy it, but they only had a 6 left =\ and i adore those shoes!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete