Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Black & White: Stripes and Pearls

When in doubt of what to wear, black and white is always classy and never goes out of style.  I am wearing a lace peplum top, a striped Candie's skirt, my layered pearl necklace from Rue 21, and my Ambrosia heels from JustFab.  There shoes are so on trend right now, I am really loving pointed toe heels!  These shoes seem to run a little wide, I ordered up .5 as I usually do with pointed toe heels and I ended up having to wear an insert.  Even with my wide feet I am sure I could have ordered my true size and they would have fit perfectly.






Thank you for stopping by, please don't forget to Subscribe!

Besos

Marieesbella 

7 comments:

  1. Love the black and white! So chic!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, and that watch goes beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit. Black is one of my favorite colors when it comes to clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you are adorable! I am in LOVE with these shoes!! I don't get to wear heels very often (my husband is my height) but I would go for these anyways! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is... I want that watch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty as always! you have such a true to you style! I recently bought my first heels in almost 18 years (and they're about 2 inches) lol But these are really classy!

    ReplyDelete