Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday Mood-lifter:Something Just for You

Sometimes as women, mothers, or wives, we spend so much time taking care of everyone else we forget to take care of ourselves.  We should always have something to look forward to at least once a month.  A massage, a manicure, a pedicure, or ladies night.  I am one who truly enjoys my time with my girlfriends.  I don't get to do it all the time, so I truly cherish my girl time. 

The outfit I am sharing with you is from a week ago, I went out for ladies night with a few ladies from church.  We did a glam night, we got all dressed up for dinner, and a Flamenco show.  It was so much fun!  I wore my glam Raven sparkly shoes from the JustFab Luxe line.  These are the highest heels I own, thankfully  I did not fall in them I was very careful and did not walk fast in them.  They are definitely sit down shoes, you shouldn't wear them if you plan to do a lot of walking or standing.  














Thank you for stopping by!  May you have a blessed and lovely week.

Besos

Marieesbella 

No comments:

Post a Comment