Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Phillip Lim for Target: Boom Sweater Dress

I have to be completely honest, I did not know who Phillip Lim was before he collaborated with Target.  I love fashion but I am not into brand names or designers, but this collection he designed really caught my eye.  I did not purchase anything regular price, instead I waited for the pieces to go on clearance.  This sweater dress was regular price $44 and I got it for $13.48.  I wasn't really sure about it on the hanger, but I ended up loving it!

Below you can see that the sweater part of the dress is really long, but I prefer to scrunch it up and wear it shorter.  The sweater is so soft and cozy, I love the material.  The black chiffon type skirt is attached to the sweater, a very cute detail.  I am wearing it with my red Betsey Johnson clutch, and my black Karsey boots which I love and have been wearing a lot lately.  

Thank you for stopping by, and please don't forget to Subscribe!

Besos

Marieesbella 









7 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a statement piece... literally! I love the accessories you put with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a statement piece... literally! I love the accessories you put with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been loving how you style those boots. I did not like them and now I want them in both colors :-0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that FUN!!! What a cool statement sweater - and the purse is a perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! When you walk in a room with sweater you will definitely make a fashion statement! You can definitely pull that off! Love the red purse too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and trendy outfit!!! =)

    ReplyDelete