Friday, September 14, 2012

Shoe Challenge Day12 Purple Payson

I am starting to fall behind on my posts, but hope to be all caught up this weekend!  Day 12 I am wearing my purple Payson's from JustFab, one of my favorite shoes, I have them in nude, orange, and purple.  I have to say that for the height of the shoe they are comfortable shoes,  I went up .5 size in these shoes and they are a perfect fit.

 I am wearing a paisley print blazer from the Goodwill $1, lavender jeans from Kohl's $9, a heart BCBG bracelet from Little Black Bag, and my spiked bracelet from Forever 21.

Thank you for stopping by have a fabulous day!  Please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE :)

BESOS!

Marieesbella

2 comments:

  1. I love those jeans!! the shade of purple is so pretty and works so well with payson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!

    Hey Hun I nominated you for the liebster award! Check more details here: http://katy009fashionagent.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete