Sunday, September 16, 2012

Violet's New Shoes

I have to do a quick post on my little princess Violet's outfit yesterday, she just looked so cute!  I purchased these super cute Carter shoes at Marshall's a couple days ago for only $10!!!  What a deal for these stylish animal print flats. 
 
 I put one of my favorite dresses on her which I do not want to get rid of because it is so cute, it was given to me by my friend Sujey, it belonged to her daughter Sophia.  She is wearing some black leggings, a cute heart sequin purse from Payless $5, and the Carter flat's $10.





Thank you for stopping by & don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

BESOS!

Marieesbella

2 comments:

  1. She is ADORABLE! and I love her dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jessica!!! She had fun during her little photo shoot :)

    ReplyDelete