Monday, October 01, 2012

Shoe Challenge Day 29 Esther

I am wearing Esther from Shoedazzle, a satin floral print Mary Jane chunky heel shoe.  I was a little hesitant because of how chunky the heel is on this shoe, but I am so glad I purchased these shoes!  I love them not only because we share the same name, but because they are extremely comfortable!  

I am wearing a lace top from Target $5, Lace & jean skirt from Rue 21 $5, my jean jacket is from Goodwill $1, my rosette clutch is from my facebook store Belladazzle $30, and my shoes are Esther from Shoedazzle.

Thank you for stopping by & please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

BESOS!

Marieesbella

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your dress! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following! Following back ;) Have a beautiful evening.

    -Fotini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fotini! Awesome same to you :D

    ReplyDelete