Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!  I hope everyone is having an amazing time with their friends and family.  Christmas is my favorite time celebration, and not because of the presents, but because of the time I get to spend with my family.  The truth is when you are a kid it's all about the presents, but as you get older you cherish the quality time with your loved one's the most. 

We took a last minute trip to California to be with our family, and of course my first thought was what should I pack?  Most of the time I end up wishing I had brought some extra outfits just in case, but this time I tried to only pack what I knew I was going to wear.  I took pictures of a few outfits, just to make sure I liked how they looked on me.  When I put an outfit together in my head, sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. 

The first outfit is very simple I saw something similar on a mannequin at Wet Seal.  I really wanted to wear these boots I purchased from the Shoedazzle Bogo Sale, but I was having a hard time finding an outfit to wear them with.

Jacket: Rue 21
Dress: Kohl's
Necklace: Belladazzle
Boots: Shoedazzle

 I fell in love with this Jennifer Lopez dress I found at Kohl's on clearance for only $14!  It is a pretty cream color with gold accents.  I love the shape of the dress also it's very lady like.  I paired it with my jean jacket so to make it a little bit casual and too dressed up. 

 Jacket: Rue 21
Dress: Kohl's
Watch: Shoedazzle
Bracelets: Forever 21
Heart Clutch: Justfab gift
Anklet's: H&M
Heels: Jennifer Lopez from Kohl's

This outfit I am debating about still only because the skirt is so short, I bought some gray leggings I want to try it with before I decide how to wear it. 

Blazer: Kohl's
Top: Candie's from Kohl's
Bracelet: H&M
Clutch: Send the Trend
Shoes: Sole Society

Let me know what you think of my outfits and if you have any suggestions please let me know.  Thank you so much for stopping by and please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

Besos

Marieesbella




No comments:

Post a Comment