Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year's!  What did you do on New Year's Eve?  I stayed home and had a little get together with my good friend Iris and our family.  We enjoyed some wine, snacks, and some games such as Loteria a Mexican Bingo game as we waiting for the new year to arrive. We had smores for the kids, and what kid doesn't love smores!  We welcomed 2013 with a Champagne toast, I had a really nice evening!

Nothing fancy, and no heels for me since we were staying in.  I am not loving these tights with this outfit or the flats, but I felt really lazy.  I am surprised I even dressed up I almost ended up wearing my comfy Hello Kitty sweats.  My sequin top $2.50, feathery skirt $10.00 and belt are from Charlotte Russe.  Blazer is a thriftstore find $1, and flats are from Justfab

Thank you for stopping by, and please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE.

Besos

Marieesbella

No comments:

Post a Comment