Monday, February 11, 2013

Dear Grandpa,

It has been 16 years today since you left this world to be in a better place.  I remember how much you loved the Lord with all your heart, and how you instilled that same faith and love for God  into your children and grandchildren.  I remember how excited I would get when I would get to go to church with you and grandma.  With my tambourine in hand, my favorite part of the service was always the worship.  Positive music always has a way of uplifting and encouraging your soul. 

 I wanted you to know that you will always be alive in my heart, and that I hold comfort in knowing that one day I will see you again.  We will be able to hold hands and worship to your favorite songs.  Although we didn't inherit anything material from you, you gave us the greatest and most priceless gift of all.  The privilege and importance of knowing God and keeping him in our hearts wherever we choose to go in life.  No matter what choices we have made or make, I know that the prayers you prayed for your children and grandchildren have covered us with blessings. 

Love Always,

Pollito






No comments:

Post a Comment