Saturday, February 02, 2013

Mint & Coral

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!  It has been a pretty relaxing weekend here at home.  For the month of February I want to make myself get dressed up everyday, in outfits that I really and truly LOVE!  I have been falling into a rut where I ended up wearing the same jeans, plain t-shirt and boots everyday.  The only times I was dressing up was to take pictures for my blog, and let me tell you my husband noticed and he complained about it.  

What makes me happy is color, brights and pastels.  I purchased this blazer at the Goodwill for $1, and I really truly LOVE this color it looks like a mint/baby blue color.  I purchased my bag at Epic also for $1, I wouldn't normally have chosen this bag, but it was in excellent condition, and it's a neutral bag that will really go with so much in my wardrobe.  My heels I purchased online at Justfab, aren't they so pretty?  They are very comfortable as well. 

Blazer: Goodwill $1
Necklace: H&M $1.50
Shirt: NY & CO
Shorts: Jennifer Lopez from Kohl's $5
Handbag: Epic $1
Shoes: Justfab

Thank you so much for stopping by & please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

Besos

Marieesbella 

1 comment:

  1. I just love reading your posts and seeing what lovely outfit you've put together next. You are a very talented stylist! And, I appreciate how you show others how to dress modern and classy on a budget. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete