Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mint & Cream: Hello Spring!

Hello Spring!  Oh yes I can finally say that, all this time wishing it would be here and here it is.  I started organizing my clothes yesterday and putting away my winter clothes in bins.  Make room for all the fun spring dresses and bright colors I love it!  Although I am sure we will still have rainy days, as long as the sun is out and shinning I will take advantage.  It also occurred to me that I have no excuse for pale legs here in Arizona, I need to start soaking in some sun!  I am determined to get a nice bronzed tan this summer.  What are you looking forward to doing this Spring and Summer?

 
Necklace: Rue 21 $2
Dress: Forever 21 $15
Belt: Rue 21
Purse: JustFab
Heels: Shoedazzle $18

I love this pretty coral necklace I found at Rue 21 a few weeks ago on clearance, it adds just a little pop of color to my mint and cream outfit.

This is such a cute and classic bag I have had for a while from JustFab, I believe the name is Vibrato.  I love the gold zipper detailing and the quilted pattern it has.  I love all sized bags, this one is perfect for church or a party.  The color is a perfect cream color that goes with pretty much anything.

These heels are my latest purchase from Shoedazzle, meet Beshira.  Such a pretty classy pointed toe heel, the quality of this shoe is amazing.  The shape and the quilted pattern make them so classic, these will be a definite staple in my wardrobe.  I went up .5 size like I always do in pointed toe shoes, and the fit is perfect.  I would recommend ordering your true size if you do not have a wide foot.

Thank you for stopping by & please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

Besos

Marieesbella

4 comments:

  1. Fab shoes! I LOVE your dress!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the dress and those shoes are so classic chic! :)

    http://astyleinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are you> I love that dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink detail with neclace in this outit. Very girly!
    Check out my blog if you get the chance Marieesbella.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete