Friday, March 22, 2013

White Jeans & Mint Blazer

Happy Friday!  I have to be honest, today I started off on the wrong side of the bed, I woke up grumpy, I was rushing around and I am having a bad hair!  Ultimately the only person who has control over my attitude is me, so too bad if I am not having a good hair day, I choose to have a great day today!   The sun is shinning, my kids are happy and healthy, and I am alive.  I am truly blessed in every way, so today I thank God for another day of life.  Things may not go our way some days even most days, but we have the choice to make the best out of what we have! 

Today is Style Me Friday: white jeans link up.  I decided to do this challenge since I have white jeans, and I haven't worn them in a while.  I am using a thrifted tweed blazer, it has pretty mint and blues tones in it.  My purse is a grey Melie Bianco bag from Little Black bag, one of my favorites.  My t-shirt is an old shirt from NY&CO, and my shoes are Naples from Justfab.  I featured Naples last week on my blog here.  I love Naples so much I ordered the pink one's and they should be here today!  I feel like this look has a little bit of a business casual feel to it, what do you think?  


I hope you have a fabulous Friday, and if you haven't yet please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

Besos

Marieesbella

5 comments:

  1. Love those shoes! I almost got those! Great recreation of the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the color of your heels!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love those shoes, the outfit is great as well, but those shoes stand out and are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I am loving those colors this season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The purse is so cute - and I love the color of the shoes!

    ReplyDelete