Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Black & White: Classy

This first look is from last week, I hadn't posted it since my computer was not working.  My hubby fixed it, thank God because I did not want to buy a new computer.  Black and white outfits are a huge trend right now, but this color combo never really goes out of style.  Neon is a fun color for Spring and Summer, but you want to be careful and wear it with something simple so that it adds that pop of color to your outfit.

Shirt: H&M $10
Bracelets: Little Black Bag
Skirt: Forever 21
Purse: Manhattan JustFab
Shoes: Little Black Bag




 
 
 
This next outfit was inspired by Audrey Hepburn.  A style Icon who had such a classy and timeless style.  She often wore black or white, her pearls, and her glasses.  I found this black and white striped dress at the thrift store, it was slightly longer, but I decided to cut it to fit me at the length that I like.  These pictures were part of my Mother's Day present from my photographer and 8 yr old daughter Nicole.  I really love these pictures I think they may be my favorite pictures she has taken of me, she is a great photographer!
 
Sunglasses: JustFab $10
Pearl Necklace: Gift
Lace Blazer: Rue 21 $10
Dress: Thriftstore Find $1
Purse: Midtown JustFab
Hat: Forever 21 $5
Shoes: Rue 21 $10
 





Thank you so much for stopping by, and please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

Besos

Marieesbella

No comments:

Post a Comment