Friday, May 10, 2013

High-low Skirt: with Jessica

Today I did a collaborating video with Jessica from Jessicafashionnotes.com.  This month our challenge was to use a high-low skirt, that is a fashion trend I have really come to love.  There is something about high low skirts that makes you feel princess like, especially when the wind blows your skirt.  

Unfortunately for me I had already taken all my pictures and video last week, but a couple days ago my computer decided it was no longer going to turn on anymore.  Luckily I had 1 picture of my outfit saved and I had my video loaded on YouTube waiting to share it!  My video is very shaky, due to the fact that m 8 yr old Nicole filmed it, but it was her first video so I think she still did a great job.  I might just use the tripod next time though, it's hard to keep the camera still.

You can watch the video Here

Necklace: Block Party c/o JustFab
Blazer: Rue 21 $10
Skirt: Charlotte Russe $10
Purse: Impresario from JustFab $25
Shoes: Erin from Shoedazzle


Here is a second outfit I styled with this skirt, I like this one better than the first.

Blouse: Rue21
Blazer: Forever 21
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Purse: JustFab
Shoes: Kohl's 


Thank you so much for stopping by and please don't forget to Subscribe to my blog!

Besos

Marieesbella 




No comments:

Post a Comment