Friday, May 31, 2013

Fun & Comic Skirt

Happy Friday!  Now that my kids are on summer break, that means that we have many pool days and summer fun ahead of us!  We will also be going back to the Bay Area in a couple weeks so I am really trying to work on my tan and take advantage of the beautiful Arizona sun while we are here.  What plans do you have this summer?

I instantly fell in love with this skirt when I saw it at Rue 21.  Not only was it very affordable, but it is one of the cuttest skirts I own.  It is such a fun skirt with so much color, my 10 year old son David loved this outfit.  You should know that he does not care one bit about fashion, but the fact that David likes comics peeked his interest in my outfit.  How would you wear a comic shirt or skirt?
 
 
 Necklace: LBB
T-Shirt: Rue 21 $2
Jean Vest: $1 Goodwill
Skirt: Rue 21 $14.99
Purse: JustFab Icon Bag $39.99
Shoes: $9.99 Mall
 
 The quality of the Icon bag from JustFab is AMAZING!  I would love to have this bag in every color so far I have it in green, mint, and the white.  Use me link to purchase this bag for only $19.99 that is 50% regular price for new customers!
 
 Thank you for stopping by and please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!
 
Besos
 
Marieesbella
 


4 comments:

  1. Love the skirt, it looks so fun and chic. You cant go wrong the Icon bag, this outfit is just so fab...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, great shoes!!

    Check out my blog at www.fashion1psychology.com Thx

    ReplyDelete