Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Lime Punch Colorblock

Happy Wednesday!  I love Wednesday's we have Women Of Destiny at Living Word Bible Church, it's so much fun!  It feels like an event every single week with a beautiful table spread, beautiful stylish women who love fashion and God just like me I love it!

Today I am wearing my new Lime Punch jeans from JustFab, these are my favorite pair of jeans from them.  I love the stretch, they are higher waited which I love, and the color hello it's so bright and happy!  I am thinking I need the pink and blue jeans added to my collection.

My inspiration from this outfit came from my shoes also from JustFab Willa.  Aren't they cute?  My blue blazer is from Forever 21 clearance rack $7.99, my white top is from Burlington Coat Factory, and my lovely pink Law Bag is from JustFab.  If you are not yet a JustFab member use my link to sign up and get 50% off your first purchase!  Justfab.com/invite/marieesbella

Thank you for stopping by and please don't forget to Subscribe!

Besos

Marieesbella







No comments:

Post a Comment