Thursday, October 17, 2013

Spirit Day: Now & Later

I can't believe it's almost Friday, yay!  Okay so just in case you didn't know today is #spirit day.  You wear purple on October 17th to show that you are standing up against bullying.  I have been bullied in school, I was always the quiet girl sitting at the very back of the classroom not wanting to be noticed.  Unfortunately I was an easy target for some bullies because I did not really stand up for myself.

 It is never okay to bully anyone.  Take a stand and make a difference, we need to love and accept each other's differences.  Our differnces are what make each and everyone of us unique!  How boring would it be if we were all exactly the same?

I joined in on a blogger collaboration with the Airie from Fashion To Live, and Toya from In Her Heels. Please make sure to stop by and show their blog some love!  I decided to show you a Now & Later looks.  I am wearing the same skirt, boots, and purse in both looks.  My first look is an outfit you can wear to go to the office, and in my second look I just changed my shirt and added a leather jacket.  This look is perfect if you want to grab a drink with your friends after work. 
 
 

 

Shirt: Kohl's
Skirt: NY&CO
Boots: Ankara @Shoedazzle $15
Purse: Arrival @JustFab



Jacket: Rue 21
Shirt: H&M
Skirt: NY&CO
Boots: Ankara @Shoedazzle $15
Purse: Arrival @JustFab
 

 
Thank you for stopping by, and please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!
 
Besos
 
Marieesbella

No comments:

Post a Comment