Friday, October 18, 2013

A Leopard Coat?

Happy Friday fashionistas!  I don't know about you but Fridays are my favorite day of the week, it means that I can stop and exhale.  I feel like sometimes I tend to hold my breath throughout the week because I am just so busy.  With making sure the kids get to school on time, to helping with homework, and keeping up with the house cleaning, my week always seems to be done before I get a chance to exhale.

Today I am taking inspiration for my outfit of the day from Eboni from The Fashionista Next Door.  The challenge for today was to wear a leopard coat, since I do not own one I am wearing my leopard blazer in place of it.  It as actually not cold enough to start wearing coats here in Arizona.  Make sure to check out Eboni's blog for more inspiring looks from the other fabulous bloggers.

Leopard Blazer: Thrift store find $1
T-shirt: Forever 21 $7
Jegging: JustFab
Betsey Johnson clutch: Plato's Closet $10
Shoes: Shoedazzle
 

Thank you for stopping by, and don't forget to Subscribe so you can follow my blog.
 
Besos
 
Marieesbella

6 comments:

  1. Saw you on Eboni's page and hopped over to see more. You shop like I do, at my friend 'Clearance and you have me beat with your $1 jacket. I will be back to read more. . .
    http://mykurves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blazer for $1!! I swear it seems like Arizona has the best thrift stores. I may have to think about moving there for that reason alone. ;-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, what a cute blazer - can't believe you found it for $1! Super chic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. always looking fab! love that coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Love me a good thrift store find.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Leoprad, you look fabulous!

    Hello check out my fashion blog at www.fashion1psychology.com Thx

    ReplyDelete