Friday, March 11, 2016

Roadtrip: Scion IA & Scion IM



Last week 4 Phoenix Latina Bloggers and I had the opportunity to drive the Scion IA and Scion IM to Long Beach California for the We ALL Grow Summit.  I rode in the red Scion IM briefly, it is slightly smaller than the Scion IA.  I also rode and got to help drive the Scion IA, and loved it!  The blue color of the car is so pretty.  It was so easy to drive, and very fuel efficient.  We gassed up once each way.  The car is very roomy on the inside.   


Being that my very first car at 16 was a Toyota Tercel which I loved so much, and then I later transitioned into a Toyota Camry to fit the needs of my family, I am a big fan of Toyota.  They are very reliable, well made, fuel efficient cars.  I have a 13 going on 14 year old son, and already I am thinking about what kind of car I would like to get for him when he starts driving.  I think this would be the perfect car for him, safe, affordable, fuel efficient, and sporty. 

I would like to thank Scion and Toyota for sponsoring us and letting us use these two cars for out trip.  I look forward to working with them in the future!

Besos!

Marieesbella

Please don't forget to Share, LIKE, and Subscribe to my Blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment