Sunday, May 08, 2016

Dear Mom

 
 Dear Mom,
 
Thank you for carrying me in your stomach for 9 months.  Your belly stretched and left marks that will never go away.  Feeling uncomfortable, loosing many nights of sleep as I grew and formed in your belly.  Then the labor pains, and finally your baby that you waited to meet for 9 months was born! 
 
 
The sleepless nights continued as I learned to adjust to life outside of your stomach.  The days flew by, you taught me how to walk, how to love, how to be strong. I learned that I could do anything if I loved God with all my heart.  I made mistakes but kept pressing forward, because you taught me that no one is perfect.
 
 
Now that I am a mother myself, I understand the importance of my job as a mom.  I  am teaching my girls (who will one day be mother's themselves)  how important it is to love your children unconditionally. Thank you for your advice, for you patience, and for being my rock.  I am blessed and honored to have you as my mother, my queen. 
 
Love,
 
Your Princess
 


No comments:

Post a Comment