Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Cox Gig Life: DIY Lego Party

 This is part of a sponsored campaign with Being Latino and Cox Communications.  However, all opinions expressed are my own.

I love how fast and easy it was to update my FREE Cox WiFi!  The only thing we needed to do since we were already a Cox internet subscriber, was reset the modem and just like that my family and I were able to do so much more with double the speed.  Now we can connect our 9 devices to the fastest WiFi without a problem.  Make Sure to check out Cox's Tumblr Page and their Facebook Page.  

I had such an amazing time co-hosting my first Twitter Party, and I am very grateful to Cox for giving me the opportunity to work with them.



With all the time I have saved, it's given me time to work on planning my son David's 12th Birthday.  I love to DIY and make stuff myself, but as you can guess with 4 kids, a husband, school, homework, it can be a little tough but with a little bit of extra time you would be surprised how much you can do!  My son loves Lego's, most of the stores that sell party stuff do now carry any Lego party items.  Of course this means I get to do most of the stuff from scratch.  I have already worked on the Lego block Pinata, and the pin the head on the Lego guy.  



I still have a few more things to get done before the party this Sunday, and since it is a surprise party it is a little bit of a challenge, but not impossible. 

Thank you so much for stopping by, and please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my blog!

Besos

Marieesbella

1 comment:

  1. It looks like it's going to be tons of fun! I have loved LEGO products since I was little. They are the best!

    ReplyDelete